Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thursday Post 301c

 Good evening! Argh, idiot Wally has already fainted from flat battery; gonna login Thursday's plodding total @ 3286; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "There's No Place Like Home" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Not Holding Grudges'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Aww, Connor the german shepherd was @ doggy daycare today, but physio with Jacky was reaching for Ela, reaching for Era, theraband pulling and 15:01 riding exercise bike.
  • Dad was home when we arrived home! PIG mum fed me some arvo tea, I used the loo for one tinkle and then popped online to watch the 6pm news bulletin!
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa choy sum, two huge chunks of soup carrot, two little chunks of tofu and a little chicken/pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking that and the spoon to the sink and washing them, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Friday plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: