Friday, January 21, 2022

Friday Post 300c

 Good evening again! Firstly, I've already logged in Friday's plodding total @ 2399; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Law And Liberty' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Give While You Live'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Dinner: the fettuccine I cooked with Tiff this arvo! Personally I reckon next time I should just buy a jar of pasta sauce, because there wasn't much tonight! Had lots yummy broccoli and lotsa yummy wombok with the pasta; also thanks to PIG mum who microwaved me like one spoonful of rice coz I need rice every day! XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and dessert was 1.5 chunks of garlic bread (Aunty Ann showered PIG mum where to get free samples in return for writing reviews); after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    

  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final spam count for tonight and what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: