Sunday, January 30, 2022

Monday Post 301b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting total for Monday! With a plodding total of 3500, lemme just cover potential final, final events for tonight?

  • The moment I reached my two hour net time limit, I got offline, headed to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum for some arvo tea; I wanna read for one hour!
  • PIG mum passed me one deliciously juicy pear and one delicious mug of vanilla chai but I didn't get to read for one hour coz I said I'd help PIG mum make turnip cake for toms!
  • i poured ingredients, stirred mixture and squirted water from turnips before standing @ the stove and cooking everything! Only Wally (which PIG mum had transferred to Era) has a metal clasp and I got like burnt! o__O Not too worry, PIG mum the RN ordered I hold arm under running water and then she got an ice brick and said put that on your arm. Luckily, no visible marks, just kinda tender.
  • I used the loo for one tinkle before returning online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner (dad bought Peking Duck for toon leen farn!) else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 17TH time: Fitzgerald, Calcutt, Palaszczuk, Macsporan, Fentiman, Sumerall, Crisafulli, Gerrard, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Arvier, Hames, Barnes, Cresta (first name), Uhlmann, Albanese, Frydenberg, Kirley, Greenbank, Catcha (first name, heard), Marina (first name, heard), Croucher, Gill (heard), Persinger, Fabris, Treacy, Tong, Bavas, Leitch, Mulheran, Greer, Gallage, Haywood, Moss,  Dobbin, Walters (heard), Nadal, Medvedev, Djokovich (heard), Tiley, Mott, Catley, Coorey, Preston and Reynolds.  70.32USc = 1AUD.Wally Lewis read the sports report and Paul Youngberry read the weather report from Mt. Gravatt lookout. Brisbane was 23-32 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 22-34. Sunrise: 5:20am Sunrise 6:32pm

No comments: