Saturday, January 15, 2022

Sunday Post 399c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ only 866, but since PIG mum says she's gonna get dad to take us out for dinner tonight,  I'm presuming I'll have cracked one grand before the day's out! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Lol I thought PIG mum would come help me up and then leave me be while she watched the Canto service online, but she overslept herself and didn't come till like almost 9:45am! XD
  •  After she helped me with absolutely nothing bar my bra strap, she left me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I complied with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I drink one mug of water then sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  • Breakfast is one of the lil pork buns PIG mum baked last night (unsure why she wouldn't lemme take a photo of it before I gobbled him up?) and two Weet-Bix WITH SOME HONEY!!! :D :D Over breakfast, I spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After breakfast, I visited the loo for one more tinkle before plopping online and waiting for ESS to start. Oh, I also rang the Glen and made the reservation for our lunch this Thursday; looking muchly forward to catching up with Mrs. Burvill-Shaw, Mr. Burvill and swapping stories with Mrs. Burvill-Shaw!

  • When ESS started, I sang everything plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*

  • Speaker today was Reverend Vhris; his sermon topic was 'Spiritual Alignment' and service ended twenty minutes early today.

  • After service I propped briefly online for myself until dearest dad returned home from swimming with our lunch and summoned me.

  • He'd gotten me a Happy Meal (but nicked @ least half the chips ><) and PIG mum some six inch sub from Subway.

  • Lunch finished, I happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 200 @ 1:17pm, reaching pg. 222 @ exactly 2pm and reaching pg. 225 @ 2:06pm.

  • After using the loo for one more tinkle I returned online.

  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and ask PIG mum will she please feed me some arvo tea. Hopefully I'll get to read for another hour before showering~

  • Dad had better take us out for Chinese dinner tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!

  • Toms: Hannah's meant to mind me from 9-1; if she can't come, CODA had better find someone else who will!

  • Ooh fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 9th time!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl afterwards, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Half-expecting Mr. Jig-Air to ring with appointments for NAB this year tomorrow ... he did say around mid-Jan, after all!

No comments: