Thursday, January 6, 2022

Friday Post 398b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2076. Ha, I'm just over two grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Precisely two hours after I started my most important two hours online, I got off the computer and headed for the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum please to feed me some arvo tea; I'm gonna read for one hour.
  • Actually, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one juicy pear before she lemme eat some leftover broken Pocky cookies and cream stick shards, but I'm just proud that Ela finished this task before dearest dad got home from work, meaning she didn't get the chance to show him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Yummy pear chomped, I happily read for one hour, finishing pg. 225 @ 4:14pm, finishing pg. 250 @ 4:46pm and reaching pg. 275 @ 4:59pm.
  • Before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 3rd time, read by PT: Fegan, Palaszczuk, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Gerrard, Crisafulli, Cavallaro, Della (first name), Muscat, Cresta (first name), Willan, Innes (first name), Willox, Mortimer, Albanese, Buffone, Guha, Novak (first name), Quill, Dijana (first name), Karatsev, Chalmers, Ready, Fabris, Tillman, Biden, Pramila (first name), Jayapil, Biden (heard), Trump, Gaetz, Cheney (heard), Sinead (first name), Eastwood, Iuailano, Starc (heard), Root (heard), Bolland (heard), Stokes (heard), Bairstow, Wood, Pucovski, Lehmann, Ingram, Barty, Kenin, Halep, Humbert, De Minaur, Berger, Higgo, Buchan, Goosh  and Dufficy. 1AUD = 71.58usC. Ben Someone read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 25-29 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 22-28. Sunrise 5:00am sunset 6:48pm

No comments: