Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Wednesday Post 300d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3438. Aww, not quite 3.5 grand. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • But coming out, PIG mum says don't come coz he's got COVID!! O_o
  • Instead, we grocery shop @ Woolies and bump into Chris!
  • For lunch, PIG mum bosses me around and I eat one bowl of cream of chicken soup with lots added veggies, one lil piece of meat and one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast. Since my mobile was on the table and PIG mum was watching TV, I played Candy CVrush type games and passed another two levels! XD
  • Saw Jacky for physio: lat rows, lat pulls, theraband tugging and rode 1.005km on the exercise bike.
  • Priscilla minded me from 4-6pm.
  • Was gonna watch the 6pm bulletin but the live stream wouldn't turn on, dad got home and I asked him to please turn it on for me and I'd head over to the couch but he refused! Meaning I missed the first five minutes. >< *sigh*
  • Had dinner, returned online and used loo once more @ 9pm.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me shopping!
  • Even more excitingly, I'm meeting up with Mrs. Burvill-Shaw and Mr. Burvill for lunch @ The Glen! Like me, Mrs. Burvill-Shaw had a brain injury seven years after mine, some anuyresim (I'm sure I've spelt that wrong but absolutely zero idea how it's spelt correctly XD) but she's like 90% all better, wow! We're having pizza!
  • Would love dinner out with the parents toms night but that's prolly not gonna happen ...
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: