Sunday, January 9, 2022

Monday Post 398b

 Heylo again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2271 (unsure how this number's LESS than the previous one?! XD o_O) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THREE MINUTES online after PIG mum summons me back to keep making pork buns with her!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • One hour later, I'm woken again when dearest dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage. After another pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore with Uber for another hour, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself inside my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival.
  • Only it's not Hannah who arrives, but Pao? 
  • After fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Pao who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her second/third consecutive break from having to hold the toothbrush~ After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one of those pork buns PIG mum made like yesterday, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Pao's passenger seat and she tootles me off to Underwood MarketPlace. All the disabled parks are taken out the front but I'm unsure why Pao parked immediately after turning the corner, meaning I had to walk like the entire length of the carpark to get inside, but hey. 
  • We grabbed a trolley, bought one box of sushi from Woolies and then sat @ food court to play with our mobiles. I saw Yeshi, passed one more Candy Crush level and like TEN Candy Crush Friends Saga levels!
  • Once home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Pao who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Pao flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Pao rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last after Pao had given Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch was another of PIG mum's pork buns and one bowl of cream of chicken soup, to which PIG mum had like filled to the brim with veggies.
  • At 1pm I signed Pao off with my thanks and byes; she's back Wednesday 4-6pm.
  • I tootled online until PIG mum summoned me over @ 2pm to start making pork buns with her!
  • I just sat and followed her giving me commands: add this, scoop that, tip this, pour that. Lol, she really loves giving me orders, doesn't she?
  • Once we'd marinated and mixed the meat she sent me back online and started preparing the dough herself, saying she'll summon me back later.
  • Hoping I'll get to read for one hour later while munching my chicken sushi roll and fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 6th time this year!
  • Toms: think Hannah's minding me 9am till 2pm. Wonder where APIG mum will send us?
  • Also think I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage after Hannah leaves. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Like today, fingers crossed I'll get to read for another hour and watch the 6pm news (for the 7th time) this year!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: