Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunday Post 398c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1893; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Sorry, Devil!' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Washed'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Precisely two hours after I started my most important two hours of the day online, I got off the computer, headed towards the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum could she please feed mne some arvo tea?
  • Yes, some broken cookies and cream Pocky sticks. Unfortunately, before that I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one juicy pear first, but I was seated, could fully concentrate and besides, Ela finished before dearest dad could get home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Happily read for another thirty-five minutes, before PIG mum ordered me off to go shower.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying. No bra, coz today QLD had EIGHTEEN THOUSAND+ cases of COVID and dad said definitely not going out into the community for dinner tonight for fear of transmission! o_O
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • At 5:52pm I tried turning on Nine Now to watch the 6pm news; when it stubbornly refused to load I called upstairs to PIG mum could she please turn on the television for me; I'm going to the couch. She calls back sure but doesn't come downstairs! Seated on the couch I see the remote control sitting in the massage chair, I grab it. Turning the television on, I'm met with 'no signal'. I next try the Seven app; phew, it loads just as the night's stories are being introduced. PIG mum comes downstairs minutes later and I'm happily watching~
  • After watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 4th time this year, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Yay the parents lemme use the spoon Kim passed me this morning! Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable, lotsa not-very-nice bean sprouts, lotsa chives and a lil mincemeat.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, hope everyone has a smashing Monday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: