Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday Post 398b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2983 (sweet, will crack three grand before the night ends XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Heavenly Perspective' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's Escape/Peace but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FOURTEEN MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Hannah minds me from 9am till 2pm. We pickup my new bookclub novel from the library and buy groceries from Underwood Marketplace before sitting and playing with mobiles for about thirty minutes. I pass two more Candy Crush Jelly Saga levels. XD We also bump into Yeshi!
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch is one bowl of red sauce fettuccine with lots vegies and a lil mince meat, plus one mug of lemon ginger water. At 2pm I sign Hannah off with my thanks and byes; she's back next Tuesday same time.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Came home, read the James Heriot book for one hour, reaching pg. 111 @ 4:44pm and finishing pg. 125 @ 5:15pm while enjoying my kaarage sushi and drinking one warm mug of chai with milk.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: