Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday Post 398c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3078. See, said I'd crack three grand! XD Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?

  • Watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 7th time and then have the usual dinner with the parents.
  • Drink soup, take bowl over to sink and return online.
  • Use loo once more @ 9pm.
  • Toms: seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms morning since I'm seeing Jacky for physio toms arvo.
  • Karina's minding me from 4pm till 6pm; someone from CODA rang @ 7:19pm to tell me that! I'm like, doesn't the office close @ 5pm? Why are you still @ work??
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 8th time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: