Saturday, January 22, 2022

Saturday Post 300d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4194. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I alternated between editing my latest personal blog post and Facebooking. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Kim's minding me from 8:30am till 11am. From memory, we'll leave for church @ 10:40pm; should I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable after brushing teeth/after reading Herriot's second book for one hour?
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people afterwards but expecting just a Happy Meal with dad. *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. >< *second sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for CHINESE for dinner, order a HK-style milk tea and lemme drink some, coz I didn't get any two days ago!!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: