Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Wednesday Post 301c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Since stupid Wally reset himself, I'm just gonna login Wednesday's final, final plodding total for Wednesday @ 3363 (aww, should've plodded thirty less steps today, since 3333 would've looked cooler! XD) and cover the potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After having rice leftovers for lunch, both parents went over to the sofa and took an afternoon nap! Since I had my mobile with me, I just played Candy Crush type games until 2:40pm, when I asked PIG mum what time were we gonna head out? She replied wait for dad to awake first. Luckily he awoke very shortly afterwards and tootled us back to the piddly little lighthouse out @ Brighton!
  • Arvo tea was fish and chips and two tiny slices of pizza; wonder why the workers aren't taught to slice the pieces evenly? Other that, or dad deliberately ripped a smaller slice forb me. *sigh*
  • PIG mum and I both used the bathroom afterwards, after which I was ready to head home but no, dad had spotted some kinda ornamental turtle and demanded we take photos with it, before he demanded we take more photos @ the lighthouse. Not a fan, but hey.
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then returned online.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: