Saturday, January 29, 2022

Sunday Post 301

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I('ve been hard @ work plodding 1667 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Caused To Return'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Speak Life To Their Spirit (2)'; fourthly, the spam count for the week's actually ninety-one and fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's eighteen. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Only the carer didn't come @ 8:30am; @ 8:45am PIG mum poked me awake and said she'd put my AFO on, do both laces and then leave me some breakfast coz she was attending the Canto service live stream @ 9am! 
  • Thankfully, the carer arrived just as PIG mum was reaching for Elf's AFO.
  • I went to the bathroom, brushed teeth, sat over the loo for one tinkle and then sat down @ the computer; SG started @ 9am and 'twas already 8:58am!  Meaning I had breakfast in front of the monitor; Pastor Grace did say, "Em, we can't see you?" but I explained it prolly didn't look very polite to be eating in front of a Zoom meeting hence why I turned the camera off but would rejoin in person once I'd finished eating. Can still hear me, though!
  • Best of all, after SG started, the carer wandered over and asked anything else I can get for you?" I tried my luck. "White tea with two sugars, please!" She couldn't find the sugar but got the honey instead; score!
  • This morning Reverend Chris went through some outline about how small group would happen this year and then Pastor Grace said we'd all take turns sharing our testimonies. She started with her own this week; think I'm giving mine the fortnight after? 
  • SG ended with a group prayer; I sat over the loo thinking I'd do a stinky unspeakable but nothing came out so just tinkled a few times.
  • After washing and drying Era I climbed into the carer's car and she tootled me off to BCAC. Gosh, I'm more than one DECADE older than her; she's only twenty-three!
  • At church, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then signed the carer off with my thanks and byes after grabbing my usual spot for service.
  • Stayed seated for service today and sang everything plus the harmony for both songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Peter from the Con (electric guitarist). His sermon topic was gospel partnership.
  • After service I used the loo for one tinkle and then dad tootled me off to the Rochedale Maccas and got me a Happy Meal while he had a Big Mac meal. Hence why I'm still hungry...
  • Got home, used the loo once for one tinkle and popped online.
  • Once I'm used up my most important two hours for the day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and read for one hour. Hopefully PIG mum'll feed me some arvo tea.
  • Dad had better take us out for Chinese food for dinner tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Toms: UQ NAB physio resumes! Hannah's coming 9am till 2pm I think? Appointment's usually 11am.
  • She'll see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving; in the arvo I've got a telehealth appointment with Dr. Jatinda. PIG mum's prolly DYING to bag me out. >< That's alright; will take it like water off a duck's back. XD
  • Shouldn't have anything happening afterwards; planning to spend my most important two hours of the day online, eat some arvo tea, read for one hour and then watch the 6pm bulletin for the 17TH time!
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: