Friday, January 28, 2022

Friday Post 301c

 Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2899; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Explanations' and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the week's now eighty-nine. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • When the parents arrived home from walkies I was happily watching episode three of The Silver Brumby; after it ended I used the loo for one more tinkle and hopped into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Aunty A was waiting for us @ the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club; after showing our vax proof and signing in, we walked into the restaurant and sat @ the very furthest corner. Suppose dad wanted to avoid being too close to other patrons.
  • As usual, I only got piss little, but Aunty A shouted! Dad and I said lotsa thankyous~
  • She came back home with us; while I used the loo once and dad moved the car into the garage, PIG mum and Aunty A got the cake ready!
  • After we'd sung the birthday song for dearest dad and he'd cut the cake (i'd told dad he'd haveta kiss the nearest person ofvthe opposite sex if he touched the bottom of the cake with his first slice; dad deliberately touched the bottom and then turned around and gave me a big kiss <3) we all tucked in! Turns out I'm not really a fan of chestnut but the cake was nice and fluffy~ Dad also made us cups of white tea.
  • Once I finished my slice I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: Vicki's minding me from 10am till 2pm. She says we can go to some shopping centre, grab a trolley and go walkies (coz I've said since she's pregnant I don't want her walking behind me, if I ever fell, squashed her and hurt jellybean I'd never forgive myself! ><).
  • Still no table tennis so I'm looking forward to reading for three hours; think I'll ask PIG mum to get me out the third book coz I'm well through the second one!
  • Also looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars! Seriously, the white tea's the only thing I miss about life outside the insane asylum. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: