Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Tuesday Post 397c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4057. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued composing my new personal blog post and also chatted with Fiona Mok over Facebook Messenger.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: seeing Ray for acupuncture and massage in the morning. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her.
  • Back home for lunch; unfortunately, I resume physio toms arvo for 2022 with Jacky. *sigh* >< Another stressful year awaits ...
  • Nisha should mind me from 4pm till 6pm; think she's finished her two weeks' self-isolation ... hope she brings back my disabled parking permit!!
  • Also hope I'll get to watch the 6pm news for the second time toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: