Friday, January 14, 2022

Friday Post 399d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2339 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now fifty-one. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read news articles. Gosh, Prince Andrew's in LOTSA trouble ...
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Hopefully I can read for thirty minutes and then head out to Calamvale Central with her for walkies else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, since dad's already said ping pong's not happening toms.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed I can read that great Jodi Picoult novel for three hours; it's the only day I get that chance!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: