Monday, January 24, 2022

Monday Post 300b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3506 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Heavenly Citizenship'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Then I happily snore all the way until 7:45am, when dearest dad very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip!
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Vicki's arrival @ 9am.
  • When she arrived, she gave me fifteen more minutes but stupid me fell back asleep! Only lightly, though; the second Vicki tapped me gently on the shoulder I awoke and got up.
  • After using the pot :P for one more tinkle, we got me kitted and I headed over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. Thanks to Vicki who squirted me some toothpaste. Teeth brushed, I sit briefly over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, since I'm still owed THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: