Saturday, January 8, 2022

Sunday Post 398

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1307 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Gain What You Cannot Lose'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Case For God (1)' and fourthly, the spam count for the week's ten (ha, the spam count reached double digits. XD) Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:05am (love how early the Sun rises during Summer) and after one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes till 5:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Whoops I forgot to record down what time I started online; I'm guessing around 2pm so I'd better quickly cover the rest of today's events:
  • Kim helped me up @ 8:30am.
  • Had breakfast, read for one hour and then Kim tootled me off to church.
  • Sang everything for worship plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Peter Pie; his sermon topic was Hope That God Doesn't Disappoint
  • Had a Happy Meal for lunch with dearest dad @ the Maccas near Uncle Ching's place. Played with mobile afterwards; passed another two levels of Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
  • Got home and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Once my two most important hours of the day are up, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, call upstairs to PIG mum and ask her please to feed me some arvo tea and hopefully read for another hour.
  • Toms: can't remember if someone's coming 9-1/4-6, but will definitely have lunch @ home with dearest dad.
  • Can't remember which day PIG mum said she'd booked me back into see Jacky again. Must remember to let her know that if UQ calls me back soon I'm not gonna do physio with David also; I'm already enduring two different types of physio and don't want three!
  • Fingers crossed that I'll get to read for one hour; also that I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 4th time!
  • Oh, nearly forgot: my final, final plodding total for Saturday's actually 4298; I was watching the news when dad suddenly decided to take us out all the way to Toombul for dinner coz there was some delivery he'd not done the night before! Back home, I finished watching the news, rang Aunty Lai and then got myself ready to hit the sack since PIG mum was making pork buns.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: