Saturday, January 1, 2022

aturday Post 397b

 Heylo again and good evening! Idiot Wally reset himself; I'm gonna login Saturday's plodding total @ 5000. A good start to the year, I'm half a normal person today! XD Joni's devotional topic's 'A New Thing' and our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Word And A New Year' but way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-ONE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Nature usually calls hourly after that first pot :P trip, but today happiness was snoring steadily until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking for the pot :P again. 
  • After dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and says he'll take PIG mum and I out somewhere after breakfast, I sleep so soundly that I don't wake again until dad returns home and the garage door goes up; it's already 10am! "Eep, PIG mum!" I screech. "Gotta get up now, else I'll be back in bed before twelve hours are up and I'll have wasted the whole day!!"
  • She comes downstairs to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home); I skip the usual fifteen more minutes and quickly pull all the other clothes on, before calling PIG mum back to please help with Elf's AFO straps and both laces.
  • That done, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Since it's Saturday, dearest dad fries eggs and ham for our breakfast; unfortunately, PIG mum doesn't know how to cook the bread yummy with butter and nor will she add one slice of cheese for me but instead she made me one yummy mug of vanilla chai with milk! Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* I also started reading the newest Matthew Reilly book Jasmine had given me and wow: the action starts on page one! 
  • I actually read during and after breakfast for a grand total of one hour and forty minutes! When dearest dad came inside from the garage and sent me to the loo saying, we're going out, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of dad's 4WD and he tootles mother and me all the way out to the DFO @ Jindalee! The only alases were that without my parking permit dad had to park further away and even worse, the parents wouldn't lemme use Sparkless3, meaning my day was already ruined coz I wouldn't get to window-shop. >< *sigh*

  • But I scored! PIG mum and I both got Winter jackets, I think I picked up an extra two tees @ JayJays and dad found sth @ this store when they were shutting down! When the store employee pulled one door shut I asked PIG mum wasn't she gonna bring dad outside before the doors closed entirely? She replied no, bet only half that door will get shut. But that was pulled all shut too! I screeched @ PIG mum, saying she had better go and save my dearest dad but she just cackled with laughter! >< Luckily baba emerged from a third door further down the shopping centre, phew~

  • When dad tootles us home, I shower straightaway - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: