Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday Post 283b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Thursday’s actually 2422; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 438 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); thirdly, TWFT topic’s’Four Categories Of Desire (4) and fourthly, the spam count for the week’s twenty-four. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
  • For my game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:10am, I lasted 6:10. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 11:21 I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:08. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After dinner, I settled down to read the Courier Mail that I’d bought with Kim yesterday! Originally, I’d been hoping that there was some Thursday night football like there has been for the past several weeks but there wasn’t; maybe everyone needed a rest from Origin? Anyhow, I daren’t return online coz I’d already reached the PISSY two hour net time limit PIG mum so gleefully imposes on me. A night enjoying the Courier Mail awaited!
  • I happily read that till like 9:45pm and was ready for bed but no, first I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on those cardboard exercises Kusal set me. No problem; I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • Then repeat the usual nightly routine, zzz~
Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more shortly before dearest dad comes and kisses me bye before leaving for his day’s work. Once he’s gone, I give myself fifteen more minutes then get myself up and kitted right away coz this morning I planned to finish reading the Courier Mail that I’d spent a big portion of last night reading!
  • First, I head over to brush teeth. Ela – argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed ONE HOUR online!! >< *sigh*
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: