Sunday, June 24, 2018

Monday Post 246b


Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2292 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWO MINUTES online after Tina minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 14TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! That’s my new record: thus far, I’ve enjoyed TWELVE full weeks of awesome sleeps, and we’re not even quite halfway through the year yet! :D Nature didn’t call until 7:50am (that’s my equal latest for the year, BTW), and after one pot :P trip I went back to sleep straightaway, coz I hoped to fall asleep again before dearest dad left for work @ 8am!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:51pm, I lasted 5:19. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Success~ I awoke again when dearest dad walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage and after another pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: