Monday, June 11, 2018

Monday Post 244e


One final good evening and greeting for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2120. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: late morning physio with Kusal @ the NAB. It’s our second-last!
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me for half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Some new Asian carer called Ann/Anne’s taking me out to Toastmasters toms night! In that case, I’ll head for my normal shower @ 4pm instead of staying online for another forty minutes then taking my quickest possible shower,
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, somehow I've managed FIVE posts today! It's prolly to make up for the fact that I'll prolly only get one in toms. XD

No comments: