Monday, June 25, 2018

Monday Post 246c


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2292 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Eternal Life’. Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • Now @ 6:24pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:07. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra but a tee because dearest dad was still @ home before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Mostly I’m just pissed she won’t gimme my minions back: she took then away LAST MONTH! ><
  • Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Yay, thanks to dearest dad who left Sunrise on for me to watch! Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast shredded into it, one full large mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • That finished, I sit out in the garage. PIG mum told me yesterday that since she and dearest dad were attending Uncle Peter’s funeral today, I’d haveta wait by myself in the garage and wait for Aunty Deana to come pick me up. However, huge thanks to Aunty Emily who sat beside me in the garage and kept me company until Aunty Deana arrived! She told me about this Canto book she was reading that some psychiatrist had written; she also said she believed in reincarnation. But since she attends BCAC; I’m presuming she’s Christian and don’t Christians not believe in reincarnation? Dunno.
  • When Aunty Deana still hadn’t arrived by 9:55am, I rang her. She actually answered the phone screeching, “I’m coming, ah lui!” XD
  • I introduced Aunty Deana to Aunty Emily when they arrived. Before leaving, Aunty Emily told me to take it easy.
  • Aboard the Cathay van, Aunty Deana tootled us back to the Cathay headquarters. She gave me a hand in, and I used the loo once first coz the mug of water PIG mum had demanded I drink for her was deliberately huge and it’d all gone straight down to my bladder!
  • Yummy morning tea first: two slices of mandarin, just over one cup of Chinese tea and several slices of savoury bun. Uncle Sephen wanders over to note that I have an appetite; Aunty Deana gives a bark of laughter and I explain to Uncle Stephen that yup, sure, I can tuck it in good but rarely get the chance because of mother. XD
  • Now @ 7:10pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 9:27. Right, promise I’ll not play again till toms. XD
  • Exercise today was two old grannies, one old grandpa, me and one new lady who looked around PIG mum’s age! Bearing in mind that I’m dreadful with ages and she’s probably like two decades older than PIG mum. XD Like I say every fortnight, I don’t really mind these exercises coz they can be done seated. Ela needs some help from Era, and I march on the sport @ half the speed Alice’s leading but yeah, apart from that, I manage.
  • All finished, I use the loo once more than Aunty Deana drops me back off home, saying she has one more job for today.
  • Lunch with the parents is just leftovers plus one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Before turning the alarm on, I use the loo once more for one tinkle.
  • Physio today: bending to floor nine times for Ela to touch object and Era to retrieve object, squatting and sitting opn left bumcheek, reaching for both hands. Vincent accidentally flicked me in the face gently with the object; he immediately apologised and Ela swatted him in chest to tell him off. XD
  • Before going home, we bought groceries from IGA.
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm, used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Tina announces her arrival four minutes late, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Turns out she was late coz she for some reason tried a different route to my place this arvo and got lost. XD
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when I was drying inside both ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was some kiwi (PIG mum wouldn’t lemme buy any sushi coz she caught me pressing the hazard lights once this morning, the meaniepoo *sigh*) and one mug of green tea. Happiness was getting to read for one whole hour – I finished the book @ 5pm! Now I’m back to enjoying James Clavell’s Tai-pan; it’s a really thick book and I doubt I’ll have finished it before our next book club! As for Tina, she really slowly cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged Ela for like forty-five minutes while excitedly watching The Chase.
  • At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Tina’s back next Monday 4pm till 6pm.
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio. Since it’s only this new rotation’s second week; I haven’t remembered the students’ names yet. XD
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum will take me for half a lunch @ Hom Lin Wah afterwards! If she doesn’t, it’s coz she spitefully chucked @ complete cow @ me sometime last week. Depends if her dislike of driving’s greater than her need to deny me things so she can assert all the power she has over me. *sigh*
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards! I’m looking forward to it coz I didn’t see her for one last week because the computer guy was resurrecting the internet that PIG mum had somehow murdered and I’m feeling pretty tired/tight/achey; bet PIG mum’s looking forward to the opportunity to yap ceaselessly @ Aunty Ann. XD Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day ahead!

Cheers,

No comments: