Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday Post 285c


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1563. Anyways, continuing last night’s events?

  • At 5:26pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:29. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Come halftime, I used the loo for one tinkle. PIG mum joined dad and I to watch the second half, but she was too bloody noisy. XD
  • In the end, the match was drawn, which means to progress to the next round, the Socceroos MUST WIN the next match and France must beat their next opponent by heaps; fingers crossed!
  • Repeat the usual nightly bedtime routine, zzz~ Oh, Ela enjoyed a break from having to open the fridge door and hold the toothbrush coz PIG mum had already hit the sack, score! Elf also got to wear her sock last night and stayed warm~
  • Today: woo hoo, 11TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature did try calling when the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road shortly before dawn, but I persuaded my bladder to lemme sleep until the sun had risen fully enough to see the time, which wasn’t till 6:50am. After one pot :P trip, I immediately resumed sleeping, coz I hoped to fall asleep again before dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving for work @ 8am.

Success~ Dad awoke me when he walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage, and after another pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • After dearest dad retucks the teddies and I back into bed and kisses me  bye before leaving for his hard day’s work, we cuddle and snore, me waking again shortly for the pot :p before PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Shortly afterwards, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which icomply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Usually, at this point I usually type (poor Ela) but this morning I scored another break because Alayna chose exactly that time to arrive!
  • Now @ 6:25pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:18. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more lasting 7:43!
  • Oh, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Mustard Seeds’.

Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • While munching my porridge, Alayna and I chat. She asks for my history, then promises she’ll try her hardest to find me paid work, although I may haveta do volunteer work first. I said that’s fine, but should that volunteer position last six months yet not come with the offer of a paid job, I’m gone.

After I walked Alayna to the door and said bye, I used the loo again for one more tinkle, again leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

Then I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. First, I watch Nine’s morning news! All the interesting surnames I found: Santomartino, Murchie, Brix, Pearl,Trump, Melania (first name), Perrett (heard), Turpins, Stanaway, Van Marwidjk, Hancock, Kyrgios and Mehajer.

  • Once PIG mum came downstairs, I had to let her gleefully and immediately force poor Ela on lotsa stupid exercises for her, before we had last night’s leftovers for lunch.
  • After turning the alarm on, I got into the 4WD and PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Of course, she gleefully forced poor me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helped Ela stretch for twenty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 150 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped Ela rub her fingers for several minutes.
  • At Ray’s, I used the loo once for one tinkle then lay down and got some acupuncture and massage from him. PIG mum was in her element, of course, yapping endlessly and unceasingly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always responded and kept a conversation going.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, PIG mum tootled us back to the Runcorn IGA, where we bought groceries before returning home.

After turning the alarm off, I used the loo for one more tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • When Aunty kitty announces her arrival seven minutes late, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinses it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Friday showers with Aunty Kitty are my favourite, because she holds the showerhead over my back while I wash, thus keeping me warm! I’m sure Aunty Lucia would too, but seriously, I can’t stand listening to her incessant gossiping …

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: