Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday Post 244b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4892 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s From Bud To Blossom but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed THIRTY MINUTES online when I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! *sigh* Righteo, probable final, final (but briefly, coz it’s almost 9pm) events for today?

  • Attended the final Bible study lesson for the semester. Think Pastor Chris said ‘twas okay to remain single; that singles didn’t have to strive to find a mate.
  • Had a red dyed hardboiled egg to celebrate Bee’s second baby boy turning one month old! His name’s Jonathan~
  • I got to stay seated for worship again, yay! I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for three songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with a third sermon from his series Recognising Greatness entitled Pot Calling the Kettle Black.
  • Was gonna get a five dollar cheap meal from Maccas for lunch, but the guy @ the counter said the deal was no longer being offered! We were mad, coz it’s still displayed on their menu boards! So a Happy Meal for me. *sigh* I complained on the Maccas Facebook page afterwards. XD
  • Came home and watched the Broncos play the Storm! Yay that 9Now televised the match live, which saved me a potentially dangerous trip to turn the tel;evision on myself, coz awful PIG mum refused to turn it on fopr me. Pity we lost … *sigh*
  • Even worse, right afterwards I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her! Isn’t she AWFUL; she deliberately timed it so that dearest dad would arrive home whilst I’m in the midst of plodding, just so she can show off how much power she’s gopt over me and also see what a piece of sh*t I’ve become! ><
  • When I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Had the two person meal for three people @ Woka Woka for dinner. Dad scooped one whole bowl away for himself then took like ¾ of the remaining bowl for dinner, meaning I got piss little, but hey.toms: Aunty Deana’s taking me for exercises with the old folks.
  • Early arvo torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
  • Then PIG mum’s taking me to Browns Plains to see the dental surgeon about my imminent wisdom teeth extraction! O_o
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: