Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Thursday Post 283


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2166 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘’Four Categories Of Desire (3) but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I let PIG mum back inside!! Oh, and fourthly, my final, final plodding total from Wednesday’s actually 2086 (ha, I just passed two grand XD) Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!

  • At 1:30pm, I said my thanks and byes to Aunty Deana and got into the 4WD. PIG mum tootled me off to the NAB for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day too and yesterday, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela’s fingers for ten minutes.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: