Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday Post 243b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding totral for Sunday now stands @ 1839 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Always Careful’. Righteo, final, final events for Sunday?

  • Almost immediately after dearest dad arrived home from baddy and arvo tea with his mates, PIG mum hurtled downstairs, gleefully and immediately booted me offline and gleefully FORCED L me to walk outside and gleefully forced mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing, so she could show off to dad exactly how much power she has over me and what a piece of sh*t I’ve become. >< Yup, she’s spiteful like that. *sigh*
  • Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • After that, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to use Wii Sports Resort for her. I didn’t really care, because @ least I was finally seated and could fully concentrate. The other bonus was that I got to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news! Oh, got muddled: arvo tea didn’t happen till 6pm, one yummy banana that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me. Again, I didn’t really mind, cozi was seated and could fully concentrate.once I finished arvo tea, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: