Monday, June 4, 2018

Monday Post 243e




Good evening again! Em’s new final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5087. Ha, I’m more than half a normal person today. XD Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa not-very-yummy pumpkin and three small slices of delicious chicken, which I saved for last, of course.
  • Dinner was spooned down with less than one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. PIG mum was being bossy and warning me not to touch the wall when I walked; I ignored her and did coz she’s too engrossed watching television to care whether I made it back safely online or not. XD
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts and it's only Monday! XD

No comments: