Saturday, June 23, 2018

Saturday Post 246c


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1037. Ha, I’m just over one grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • I’d just finished the previous post when suddenly PIG mum orders me into the bathroom to get changed coz dad’s decided he’ll take us out for dinner after all, yay!
  • Only I can’t help but get annoyed when dad orders a two person meal for THREE people, then takes away nearly one whole away for himself … for when? I mean, toms arvo he’s having arvo tea with his mates, not going to work! Oh, whatever … so tonight I had like only ¼ bowl of rice but there was a lil yummy pork~ I also had a good laugh inside when the waitress asks after PIG mum’s bung ankle! I mean, even SOME RANDOM WAITRESS I don’t even know the name of has been informed of PIG mum’s recent ankle sprain; seriously, she has told like EVERYONE she sees IMMEDIATELY about her injury! XD We also bumped into Kenneth and family; Kitty wandered over and said hi; when she left, PIG mum bit my head off coz I’d bewailed to Kitty that I was terrified about my upcoming wisdom teeth removal surgery because I had to sign some consent form that I may permanently lose all taste! Well, she’d groused @ me coz I’d already told kitty about the impending procedure; I just replied that I hadn’t told her in person and now that I had, I wouldn’t be mentioning it to her personally again. Might tell my dentist Kelvin, though … wonder if he uses Facebook Messenger? XD
  • Afterwards, dearest dad tootled us home; I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: