Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thursday Post 285b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2139. Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • Now @ 5:26pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:20. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve already played another two games lasting more than seven minutes!
  • After parking outside the library, I use the loo once then grab Traci Harding’s AWOL, sit and happily read for about one hour, reaching page seventy-five @ 10:21pm.
  • Then I post an update onto Facebook, use the loo for one more tinkle then begin my shopping with Kim!
  • First, we hike upstairs and I buy two buns from Sunni Bakery. I’d already chosen the pork floss roll and was about to grab the sausage bun, when the chocolate bun wailed angrily @ me, “You’ve already got a meat bun! Pick me instead!!’ XD
  • Next, we bought groceries from Coles. Kim’s noticed it too. “How come,” she asks me, “that the items your mum wants us to buy are always located the furthest away?” I laugh and reply, “It’s prolly deliberate. You haveta walk through the entire store to find the items you want and they’re hoping along the way you’ll see other items you wanna buy.” Kim agreed that’s prolly true.
  • Back downstairs, I rest the tired legs while Kim puts our groceries into the Camry, then we finish our grocery shopping @ Woolies. Thanks to PIG mum who remembered to give us the reuseable green bags for shopping; Woolies did away with plastic bags yesterday and Coles will do likewise sometime next month!
  • Shopping done, Kim tootled me back to Woka Woka to meet the Lungs for lunch. Only somewhere along Compton Rd., all traffic just … stopped? “Must be sth wrong,” said Kim, flicking the radio on. Sure enough, there’s been a multi vehicle smash along Compton Road! O_o I immediately message the Lungs, telling them to order and eat first; we’re coming but there’s been a multi vehicle smash along Compton Rd. Pastor Chris immediately replies to take our time and he’ll order for me first? I reply thanks and leave my order with him: the baked pork chop rice lunch special without capsicum and a hot milk tea.
  • We arrive about twenty minutes late. When I slide into my seat beside Pastor Chris, I apologise for being late; he in turn apologises for not remembering to order my lunch minus the capsicum. XD No biggie, when my meal arrives I just find it and eat it first. XD Also, I really oughtta smack Pastor Chris over the head; you know how I say I have terrible timing coz I always stuff my gob full just as someone asks me a question? It’s not polite to talk while your mouth’s full, but it’s also impolite to just ignore whomever you’re speaking with, correct? Well, naughty Pastor Chris DELIBERATELY waits until I’ve shoveled an entire mouthful of food into my mouth before asking me questions! The first two times, I just looked @him with exasperation and mimed my mouth chewing with Era, by the third and fourth times I just glared @ him with exasperation and mimed swatting him across the back of his head. XD
  • Today they left @ 1:15pm. I only SMS Kim to please come back if they leave more than fifteen minutes before her arrival time back, so I was content to just sit and tap away @ my smartphone until then. Like I’ve reassured Pastor Grace, I’m too fat to kidnap and like I explained to Pastor Chris, PIG mum has jeered @ me before that nobody would wanna kidnap anyone as useless as me! >< XD
  • Sure enough, I was still here when Kim came to get me. XD
  • Back home, I rang dearest dad, turned off the alarm then headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself 9thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era, said my thanks and byes to Kim (who’s back Saturday 4pm till 6pm), locked the door behind her then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • For arvo tea I let her nick half my yummy shallot and pork floss roll; we also both drink one yummy mug of oolong tea.
  • Arvo tea finished, I smuggle my mobile into the loo and pass another two levels of Candy Crush! :D it’s nothing to get excited about, though; I’ve only reached level 145. XD oh, I also do a stinky unspeakable.
  • Tonight I’m hoping to watch the Socceroos match with dearest dad; it’s do or die!
  • Toms: Alana’s coming for a meeting @ 10;30am; fingers crossed she’s found me a paid job!
  • Think I’m seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo; bet PIG mum can’t wait to yap her head off @ him. XD
  • Alas, I’m pretty sure it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. >< Honestly, I wish she’s just stop coming, because (1) She refuses to walk behind me and keep me safe like the other Cathay aunties and (2) she’s just a GOSSIP! >< Luckily, she positions my showerchair angled, meaning I can turn it so that the showerhead runs down my back while I’m washing myself. Aunty Kitty will hold it over my back but I’ll not get Aunty Lucia to do the same because honestly, I just don’t wanna hear her gossip; she can do that with PIG mum after I’ve showered. 8sigh*
  • Toms night’s the Storm vs. the Roosters … since I barrack for neither team, guess I’ll skip watching the match and view another episode of Avatar instead.
  • Oh, and perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Coz unless PIG mum takes me grocery shopping after I see Ray, I’m not sure how I’ll pass 1000 steps today.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Judging Scripture'.

No comments: