Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday Post 286e


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1562. See? Told you I’d pass 1.5 grand! Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Finally, I get to eat my second half of lunch from yesterday for arvo tea! I’ve said before that the second half never tastes as fgood that arvo coz it’s not as fresh anymore, wait one more day after that and the rice was honestly CRUNCHY, eww! >< With that, I drank one mug of black tea coz Kim couldn’t find any milk?
  • Happiness was getting to watch thirty-five (not twenty-five, coz she came late) of Seven’s news tonight!  The news was read out by Sharyn ghidella and Max Futcher; here are all the interesting surnames I found: Tully, Dodrill, Whop, Steinberg, Ravn, Von Drenhen, Perrett, jubelin, Aloisi, Van Marwijk 9the Socceroos coach), Whitfeld, Lancaster, Marer, Auden, irving, Rivlin, Trump, Chumbley, Andress, Futcher, Steeples, Ravn and Mercorella!
  • At 6;35pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for just one tinkle (think I wanna do a stinky unspeakable) and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I sign Kim off with my thanks and byes; she’s back toms 4pm till 6pm.
  • When dearest dad gets home and calls dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle before joining him @ the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa yummy cauliflower, some leftover tuna and three small chunks of fairly tasteless meat brisket.
  • Dinner’s spooned down by one bowl of soup before I walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve already managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage five every Wednesday. XD

No comments: