Saturday, June 9, 2018

Saturday Post 244c


One final good evening and greeting for Saturday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3273. Hey, that’s not bad for someone who hasn’t left the house today but seriously, I’ll laugh myself silly if toms night I login a smaller plodding total than today’s total, coz I’m going out toms! XD Righteo, final, final events for Saturday?

  • After finishing Avatar chapter forty-three, @ 9pm I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing can be that it’s the last Bible study class for the semester! Only it’s not even really mid-June yet … doesn’t semester break usually start end June? Dunno.
  • Braced for the parents not letting me out for lunch with my ESS peers and just having a cheap meal from Maccas for lunch with them. *sigh*
  • In the arvo, I’m planning to watch the Broncos vs. Storm match! Preview’s @ 3pm; the match begins @ 4pm. Never mind that the Broncos have been predicted to lose by six! Hopefully once I get home from lunch PIG mum will lemme shower right away! But if she doesn’t, not to worry: hopefully she’ll turn the telly on for me and I can watch from either 3/4pm! But not to worry, if she can’t be bothered doing that, again, not to worry: I’ve just discovered that 9 Now’s broadcasting the match live and I can watch it without having to move from my computer seat!
  • Then dad had better take us out for dinner toms night! Even though, obviously, I’ll get piss little … *sigh* Righteo, hope to see everyone @church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: