Saturday, June 2, 2018

Saturday Post 243e




One final good evening for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3820. Not bad, huh, considering I’ve not even left the house today! XD Righteo, final, final events for Saturday?

  • Once I finished watching episode forty-nine @ 9:02pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Braced also for the parents gleefully restricting me to a cheap five buck Maccas lunch with them afterwards then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, who I SWEAR waits until dearest dad has finished playing baddy with his mates and had arvo tea with them before rushing downstairs and gleefully FORCING L meto plod on the bloody treadmill for her so when dad gets home I’ll still be using it, meaning she can show off to him how much power she has over me and what a piece of sh*t I’ve become! ><
  • But if all that actually happens, dad had better take us out for dinner together toms night!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! It’s not even Wednesday! XD

No comments: