Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Wednesday Post 284c


Good evening and potenially one final greeting for Wednesday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1540 (ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘To This You Were Called’. Righteo, continuing last night’s events?

  • Instead of reading James Clavell’s Gai-Jin, Annie and I chatted while she massaged Ela. She’s actually an EN and lives very close to me: in the next suburb Runcorn, actually!
  • Time to leave, PIG mum hits me with the eye goo then sends us packing. Yay, dearest dad arrives home in time to say bye~
  • After getting stuck on the M1 (meaning I get to listen to some of Seven’s 6pm news simulcast on 97.3FM, yay) we arrive @ QUT and get the free parking, score!
  • The only problem’s that Annie’s map-reading skills equal mine: they’re non-existent! I show her the map but she can’t guide us there; we ask like twenty people for directions but still can’t get there and in the end I flag down some lady (turns out she’s an architecture student) to actually TAKE us there. We arrived @ 7:04pm! >< XD
  • During the break, I grab Steph’s mobile number then after the meeting ends I get Mark’s, in case I get lost again.
  • Our next problem’s finding our way back to where Annie found her free park! Yup, we got lost again. XD >< Our savior’s Neil, who’s comes along on his bike and actually rides beside us back to where Annie has parked her car. XD
  • Back to the Warrigal Square Maccas for my Happy Meal; Annie gets one too and guess what? Like me, she doesn’t drink soft drink! I just don’t like fizzy drinks, but her reaction’s more severe: the fizziness gives her a sore throat! ><
  • Back home, I use the loo once, write down my final, final plodding total for Tuesday, quickly do each Lumosity brain game once then hit the sack. Zzz~

Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until like 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when he comes and kisses me bye before leaving for work @ 8am.
  • Another hour of cuddling and snoring for us, me waking to use the pot :P  once more shortly before PIG mum begins a-STOMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

PIG mum returns to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast ripped into it, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. PIG mum forgot the full mug of water; before she could remember, I quickly tipped all the health supplements into the porridge and swallowed them whole. Should I feel guilty? Coz I don’t. XD Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Once I turn the computer on, I begin composing my GCCW homework, entitled ‘The Sign’.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Aunty Deana inside when she announces her arrival shortly after 10:30am, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. Lol, PIG mum’s denied the chance to regale PIG mum with what befell her yesterday coz Aunty Deana’s really observant; the moment PIG mum opens the door for her, Aunty Deana’s “What happened to you??” Lol, perhaps she was already wearing a pitiable expression to evoke sympathy; who knows. XD
  • PIG mum rocked out to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage (although first she saw Uncle Tai for some treatment for her bung leg; as you can suspect, yesterday when I saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, the INSTANT I was through the door/perhaps even while I was still walking to the front door PIG mum was already bewailing to Aunty Ann what had befallen her; Aunty Ann and Uncle Tai were very nice and immediately offered PIG mum some treatment~ XD
  • At 11:30, I used the loo for one tinkle then sat and enjoyed Seven’s morning news! At the same time, Aunty Deana and I began our early lunch: the last of the delicious dumplings with one whole plateful of vegetables and a mug of that fake chocolate milk for me, the usual two minute noodles for her.
  • Afterwards, I went and did a stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • When PIG mum came home, we said our thanks and byes to Aunty Deana and PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we started by listening to 97.3FM and today, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped Ela rub her fingers for ten minutes.
  • Physio today: 1.5hr for Ela:lotsa wrist flexion and extension, raising pronated, stabilising cup, walking six laps and descending then ascending a flight of ten steps thrice.
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us home, stopping first @ Aunty Carly’s place to drop off my parking permit in her letterbox. We got home about fifteen minutes late; luckily Kim was waiting and even better, I didn’t haveta turn off the alarm, score~
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 31% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly dries my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s my weekly mug of white tea from Kim sweetened with one spoonful of honey, one yummy pear and another little slice of that green tea and goji berry jelly that PIG mum made~
  • Happiness is getting to watch Seven’s 6pm news for twenty-five minutes; usually I try and remember the most interesting surname that I found, but tonight I got freaked out after watching a story about how some idiot in Portugal plunged to his death from this high-rise building after he leaned too far out some window/balcony for a selfie! O_o
  • At 6:25pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Kim’s back toms from 3:40pm till 5:40pm (she says I don’t haveta ring CODA/SMS her a reminder toms coz she’ll remember; hope she keeps the faith!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: