Monday, June 4, 2018

Monday Post 243f


One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5145. I’m just gonna be happy that I’m more than half a normal person today~ XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with Kusal. Must remember to ask him why my left shoulder goes pop every now and again when I’m using the treadmill.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me to Ho Lin Wah for half a lunch! Although, it just goes to show seriously how far I’ve shrunk since the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumor back in 2007 that I’m only hoping for half a lunch, not even one whole one … >< *sigh*
  • Looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage! Bet PIG mum’s looking forward to gasbagging @ her, too. XD
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars and I can read for one whole hour!
  • Have small group @ Dr. Lee’s toms night. I’ll stay online for another forty-five minutes once Carol leaves, so hopefully can stay online for 1.25 hours when I first get home toms arvo …
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: