Monday, June 4, 2018

Monday Post 243d




Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4999 (bet I’ll be more than half a normal person before the night’s out XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s’The Hedge’. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Now @ 6:53pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:54. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Now @ 6:36pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:02. Right, promise I’ll not play Bejeweled again until toms. XD

Breakfast was some plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I tootle happily online for fifteen minutes; unfortunately PIG mum spoils the fun when she gleefully forces me online and gleefully FORCES L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Gosh, I sure hope I’m awake after counting to 500 tonight; there’s nothing better I’d like to do than grumpily sing myself to sleep; SCREW counting! ><
  • Dearest dad returns home for lunch with us; originally PIG mum had reheated some swelling (say ‘jong’ in Canto XD) for our lunch, only I took one mouthful and was like, “Um, PIG mum, why are their nuts in this?” PIG mum rushes over. “Eep, I totally didn’t notice when I was eating; lemme check … oh, yes. Nuts.” Luckily, I’m only slightly allergic and won’t die without an epipen; for lunch, PIG mum instead microwaved me some leftovers.
  • Before leaving, I used the loo for one tinkle.
  • Before seeing Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session, I got my cheap haircut from Go Cutt. My hairdresser only spoke Mandarin; I gave her my standard line of Chinese, “I speak Canto, not Mandarin. Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying.” XD I think ‘twas the only time ever I’ve been instructed to tilt my head DOWN! Well, she didn’t instruct me; she just gently tipped my head forwards. It’s quite a novelty, considering PIG mum’s always ordering me to look up. XD
  • There’s some renovations going on in Kat jie jie’s chunk of the building; they’re expanding!
  • Physio today: three attempts before sitting then stood most session. Bent to floor seventeen times for Ela to touch object and Era to retrieve object; stood on Erf's tippytoes foe awhile and weight shifting.
  • Afterwards, before going home, we went to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, where PIG mum bought fresh vegies from Asian Village and I bought a sushi roll for arvo tea.
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm, used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Tina announced her arrival seven minutes late, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when I was drying inside both ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was my yummy honey chicken sushi roll with one mug of green tea. Pity that horrid PIG mum left only like TWELVE DROPS of soya sauce for me! Sheesh, it’s times like these I’d really miss Darani; she used to gimme more!
  • I only had time to read for forty-five minutes today, coz Tina’s so bloody slow. XD But I got to watch the first news article of Seven’s 6pm news with her while she was very gently massaging Ela, and oh noes! The first news article was about Billy Slater being ruled outta Origin One!! >< Are we doomed?? O_o
  • Before Tina left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles. She’s back next Monday.
  • Waiting for dinner now~
  • Toms: late morning physio @ the NAB with Kusal. Must remember to ask him about my shoulder popping question if he wants me to go plodding on the treadmill.
  • Hopefully can have half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: