Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Wednesday Post 284d


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1620. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight; rice, lotsa yummy wombok and several lil chunks of surprisingly tasty beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: