Monday, June 11, 2018

Tuesday Post 244


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2263 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Heartsick (2)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after I get home from Toastmasters tonight!! *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night (bid daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 7am) then went to the NAB. Physio today: six laps walking along hallway, descended and ascended stairs (ten steps) three times, weightshifting, about twenty-eight sit-to-stands and scooching forwards. Had half a lunch with PIG mum @ Ho Lin Wah before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Some new carer called Anne/Annie’s taking me to Toastmasters tonight! Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme bring back home some dinner from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN one DECADE ago! Toms I’ve gotta do my GCCW homework, and Aunty Deana’s minding me from 10:30pm till 1:30pm before I have my last UQ physio session with this current lot of students. Kim’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I’m looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashingday toms~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: