Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday Post 243c


Good evening again and probably one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2107; secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Always Grateful’ and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now ten (ha, it reached double digits XD). Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I dried and rekitted myself, PIG mum helping only with my bra strap, Elf’s AFO and both laces.
  • PIG mum really finds a perverse pleasure in making my life difficult for me, doesn’t she?? Since dearest dad wasn’t ready to leave for dinner, I wanted to return online so asked PIG mum to please pass me a tissue to dry inside my ears. She spitefully refused, even after I explained to her I wouldn’t be using the loo until we left for dinner (because I know she gets pissed when I use the toilet twice in quick succession) she refused, meaning I had to walk over to the bench top (luckily she had left the bathroom by then, meaning I could lean fully against the bench top and dry inside both ears with a tissue) before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When dad’s ready to leave and says let’s get going, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before washing and drying Era then getting into the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner was again @ Woka Woka; again, dad ordered the person dinner for three people AND nearly took an entire bowl of rice for his lunch toms, meaning I seriously got piss little! Also, lesson learnt: don’t order the salt and pepper ribs coz they’re SPICY! Since the other dish dad picked was curry, you can understand why I say I’m still rather puckish … but I shan’t starve.
  • We also bumped into another Chan family: Thomas, Daph, Karis and Alisa! I feel loved when I realize that the ENTIRE church must realize that I’m besotted with the minions; Thomas asked his daughter, “Who in this family loves the minions?’ and Karis immediately points to me and says, “Her!” XD
  • Dinner over, dad tootles us back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? I’m expecting a stressful morning @ the hands of PIG mum, lunch @ home with dad then a stressful torture session with Vincent the bloody physio before Tina comes to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. At least she walks behind me and keeps me safe! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: