Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thursday Post 285d




One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2409. Oh, don’t worry; I’m sure I’ll pass 2500 some night. Actually, I may pass it tonight, coz @ 9:45pm I’m gonna watch the Socceroos play their second match! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After I’d enjoyed the entirety of the PISSY two hours worth of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, I immediately resumed watching Avatar.
  • Pity, when dad arrived home, he immediatelybooted me offline, saying I’d had too much screen time already today.
  • After one loo trip, I sat and read the junk mail while dad microwaved our dinner.
  • One more loo trip for me before dinner: the usual boiled, tasteless affair. Rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa yummy cauliflower, one chunk of steamed fish and like one slice of tasteless soup beef.
  • Dinner was washed down with one bowl of soup, after which I was ready to return online to note down my new final plodding total and keep watching Avatar, only dad demanded I sit on the couch and wait till 9pm! What didn’t make sense was that he then turned the television off … what, did he think having nothing to stare @ would lull me off to sleep?? Huh, that’s what happened to him when he came and sat on the couch beside me; me, I just slowly, silently but most hatefully sang my newest second-favourite song inside my head, closing the left eye for all the important numbers. Originally, I’d been mouthing each word quite distinctly, but then dad got pissed @ even seeing my mouth move? Huh, dunno what’s with him! Oh, today while shopping with Kim I sang 37% of thatsong softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers; tonight, while waiting for him to nod off, I sang about 15% of it.
  • Oh, and can you believe it? At 7:20pm, Alana from Connect2 Group rang, reminding me that she’d come @ 10am/10:30am for a meeting! I screeched @ her, “Why haven’t you finished work for the day yet?? It’s 7:20pm!!’
  • PIG mum came downstairs from pigland after her long nap and had dinner. She ordered Ela do some exercises for her, coz since Kim drove me around today, Ela got a break. I immediately complied; Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era then helped Ela rub her fingers for several minutes, before 9pm arrived.
  • After noting down my new plodding total, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • 10pm: the match between the Socceroos and France starts; we’ve gotta win!
  • Toms: Alana’s coming for a meeting @ 10am/10;30am. Oh, I wish she really has found a paid job for me! But she told me to jobsearch myself; I’ve checked indeed.com and noted down three random jobs; toms I’ve gotta ask for her e-mail so I can send them to her.
  • Would love to have lunch out with PIG mum, but expecting a boring lunch @ home. *sigh*
  • I’ve got an early arvo appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum can’t wait to yap her head off @ him. XD
  • Then it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm … gosh, I honestly wish she’d stop coming, because (1) she’s such a GOSSIP (small wonder PIG mum gets along so well with her XD) and (2) she won’t walk behind me and keep me safe like the other Cathay carers do! >< *sigh*
  • Will prolly watch Nine’s Friday Night Football; dunno why there wasn’t any match televised by Nine tonight? Dad guesses maybe coz it’s Origin Three this Sunday!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: