Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Wednesday Post 283b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 2255; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 292 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Four Categories Of Desire (2)’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-NINE MINUTES online after I watch Seven’s morning news with Aunty Deana!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • After the usual dinner and one more loo trip, dad tootled me off to Dr. Lee’s for small group!
  • Last night, we did a chapter on that respectable sins book about anxiety.
  • At 11:11am, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:40. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 11:20am, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:15. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Hey, I’ve just realized, I prolly won’t have time to return online later, so just noting down that Aunty Deana’s minding me now; this arvo I’m heading out to the NAB for upper limb session and Kim’s minding me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm before tonight I watch the first Origin: GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS! Toms I’ve got my fortnightly shopping trip with Kim but unfortunately can’t find anyone to have lunch with me, but oh well. Hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: