Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Wednesday Post 286c


Good afternoon! Em’s new plodding total for plodding total now stands @ 448 (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I get home from physio!! Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!

  • When Carol announced her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 12:34pm, I lasted 6:39. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • So a nice hot shower for me – washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Carol rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last one when I was drying inside both ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea. I was admittedly pissed: where was my second half of lunch?? *sigh*
  • But come 5:30pm, Carol and I set out to find Little Tokyo Two!
  • The event started @ 6pm but we arrived like forty minutes late coz apparently the maxi taxi driver didn’t where we were going then poor Carol got lost! Obviously, I was useless @ helping. XD I rang both Mark and Steph, leaving messages but eventually, eventually, we made it!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: