Saturday, June 2, 2018

Sunday Post 243


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1242 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Be Creative’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s only nine. Anyways, events for today?

  • Argh, HORRID PIG mum ruined my current sleep streak last night when she wouldn’t give poor Elf’s ankle a rub and chucked the minions that live outside my room away! >< *sigh* Never mind, guess I’ll try start a new one right away …

So nature called once around 2:15am and once more around 6:20am. After the pot :P trip @ 6:20am, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • At 3:02pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:18. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 3:14pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:42. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played another game lasting almost 7.25 minutes and more more lasting slightly more than eight minutes!
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. When she enters my room and taps me sharply on the face, I roll around to face her then say with utmost insincerity, “Good morning, thank-you and please gimme some eye gel.” PIG mum then helps me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra strap but a tee because dearest dad hasn’t left for church yet before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. I’m pissed that she won’t gimme my minions back, but Ela scores a break coz PIG mum forgets to gleefully force poor Ela to hold the toothbrush!
  • After brushing teeth, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spend ten more minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum tootles us off to church. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; she also gets pissed@ me when I try turn the radio on because she demands absolute silence when she’s ‘preparing her heart to worship God’, whatever that really means. No matter; I just spent the short trip reminding God how much I DESPISED Him and how I wished there was ANY OTHER WAY into heaven and eternal life that DIDN’T NEED HIM.  *sigh*
  • At church, I hiked downstairs, used the loo once then joined class. PIG mum bolted back upstairs for the Canto service.
  • Next week’s our final class for the term! Pastor Chris taught about ten students today.
  • Bible study over; I used the regular loo once (the disabled one was occupied; luckily I can manage in the regular one although it’s decidedly slower coz there’s no handrail I can use), grabbed a lil morning tea then sat down. Leanne’s granny was seated further along the row; I called out to her and we just waved enthusiastically to each other coz we were too far apart for conversation. XD
  • Time for service, I hike upstairs and grab my usual spot. PIG mum bolts off to her very informal ‘fellowship’ (not sure why she calls their gossip and coffee session that, but hey) with all the other church aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does.
  • Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today~ I sing everything plus the harmony for three songs; Era and Ela also clap along for another but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today’s Pastor Chris, with another sermon from his ‘Recognising Greatness’ series.
  • Afterwards, I use the loo once more. Outside, Samuel Enderby stands there; PIG mum pays him for helping her fix her computer recently, and Samuel says surprised, “Your mum just put money into my pocket!” XD
  • For lunch, I have another five buck meal from the Underwood Maccas. Changing the drink from soft drink to orange juice costs like an extra thirty cents.
  • Lunch finished, PIG mum tootles us home. I turn off the alarm, use the loo once for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Expecting PIG mum to rush down from pigland soon and make my life miserable for me… ><
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner together toms night! Although undoubtedly I’ll get piss little … *sigh*
  • Toms: expecting a stressful morning @ the hands of PIG mum, before having lunch @ home with dearest dad, before seeing Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session. >< Stress abounds every Monday …
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Doubt she’ll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars and will hopefully squeeze in one solid hour worth of reading, although that’s not for certain coz she’s so bloody slow and requires instructions for every single step! >< XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: