Monday, June 18, 2018

Tuesday Post 245


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1632 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Treasure God’s Word (1)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online when I get home tonight!! *sigh* Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately went back to sleep, coz I hoped to fall asleep and wake to use the pot :P once more before dearest dad left for work @ 8am!

Success, like yesterday, I woke again @ 7:50am when dearest dad walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage, and after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Hey, don’t worry that I haven’t the time to play one game of Bejeweled lasting between five to six minutes and another lasting six to seven minutes, because I’ve just finished one lasting 7.5 minutes! But just quickly now, coz Carol’s coming to mind me from 3:30pm till 5:30pm today and not the usual 4-6pm:
  • Physio @ the NAB: six laps walking along hallway, descended and ascended stairs (ten steps) six times, weightshifting, about thirty sit-to-stands, bending down to ground for Era to touch cones and scooching forwards. Actually, I got a good deal today, coz my new student went AWOL and Sonia herself gave me physio but ‘twas still @ the cheaper student rate! I also roused @ Ethan again for wearing his daks too low; I could see his Bonds knickers. Luckily they were white with black writing on them, not purple with pink love hearts. XD
  • Came home and had swelling for lunch, coz mum had booked in some guy to restore our internet. Kudos to him, we’re online again! :D
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 3:30pm till 5:30pm coz Dr. Lee’s picking me up @ 5:30; our small group’s having dinner together then singing karaoke to farewell Hailey!
  • Toms: Aunty Deana’s minding me from 10:30am till 1:30pm, but it’s Kim taking me to the NAB for upper limb session, because PIG mum’s randomly got work toms morning!
  • She’ll stay till 6:30pm, too; looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
  • Then it’s ice cream night toms night, yay; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: