Saturday, June 2, 2018

Saturday Post 243c


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2553. Sweet, I’ve passed 3.5 grand today but still haven’t left the house! XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • The moment PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully forced me offline and I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Gosh, I sure hope I’m awake after counting to 500 tonight; I’d much rather sing myself to sleep! *sigh*
  • I thought we could have dinner afterwards but no, next I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on those home exercises Kusal set me. That took another fifteen minutes.
  • Meaning it’s already past 8pm but I still haven’t – bbl!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: