Saturday, June 2, 2018

Saturday Post 243b


Em. ^^

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1014. No, don’t ask me how I passed one grand without even leaving the house today. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • At 6:15pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:44. Right, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD
  • When Kim announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Once I sat down over the loo, I handed Kim her birthday present and sang her the Happy Birthday song! Era did the hip hips; Ela went hooray! Kim thanked me, laughed then said, “We are having a birthday party in the bathroom!” I shove her present back @ her, “Then take it back out and put it by the computer; I’ll give you it again tonight when I sign you off @ 6pm!!” XD
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 26% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Oh, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Riches in Secret Places’.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Score, I got to read for one more hour, meaning I spent a whole THREE HOURS today reading! :D Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea. As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom she sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela while watching her nutrition videos.
  • After watching the sports report, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I signed Kim off with my thanks and byes, giving her a smiley face even though she didn’t lemme drink one more mug of white tea because it’s her birthday today! She just turned forty-six, BTW. Oh, she’s back next Wednesday 4:30pm till 6:30pm, but she says the week after she’s taking me to UQ for physio coz PIG mum has to work that day? Well, I’m sure she’ll confirm again before the actual date.
  • Me, I’m off to keep watching Avatar now, coz I’ve already exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to. *sigh* Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: