Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday Post 286d


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1470 (but I’m certain I’ll have passed 1.5 grand before the night’s out) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘He Is Able’. Righteo, continuing last night’s events?

  • When we arrived, the two clubs were engaged in some table topic duel! Like, one team would start on some topic, and the moment the speaker from the team hesitated, someone from the other team could call “Interruption!” and take over! Why I excelled at this game: the topic provided was yellow; I just waffled on about the minions until time was called. XD
  • For dinner, we all headed up to the open rooftop and lotsa pizzas were delivered! Carol made me doubles: ie. Two slices of pizza stuck together, meaning I really pigged out and had FIVE slices last night! :D Someone also passed me three chunks of garlic bread~
  • After dinner, everyone went around to the side and the two team produced teams that had to pitch something! We only went back indoors after it started spitting~
  • Back inside, we continued doing team table topics until the night ended. One debate was smartphones vs. dumb phones, I pinged Bruce for swearing! Well, he only said sh*t, but that’s still a swearword!
  • The night ended, Carol tootled me home, refusing to lemme buy a Happy Meal coz I’d already had pizza for dinner. Party pooper! Well, I’m not complaining: she promised if asked, she’d tell PIG mum I only had three slices of pizza, no mention of the doubles. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo once, noted down my final, final plodding total and let dad boot me off to bed. I was pissed because he wouldn’t lemme eat the second half of arvo tea! *sigh* What a rotten way to end an otherwise awesome day …

Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:40am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking again one hour later when dearest dad wakes me when he walks silently down the hallway and unbolts the door leading into the garage.
  • After dearest dad’s retucked the teddies and I back into bed and kissed me goodbye before leaving for work, the teddies and I cuddle and snore again, me waking for another pot :P trip shortly before PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Now @ 7:25pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5;29. That’s tonight’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until tomorrow, coz I’ve also played one more memorable game lasting 7:54!

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the siderail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is about one bowl of porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast tossed into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :p and one small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • First, I do my GCCW homework! Aunty Deana also arrives to mind me for three hours; thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • At 11:30am, I use the loo for one tinkle then sit @ the gobbling :P table to watch Seven’s morning news! 
  • At the same time, Aunty Deana and I also start lunch early: her usual two minute noodles for her, and one yummy toasted tuna sandwich for me. Thanks to Aunty Deana who not only added one slice of cheese for me; she even added a fried egg! With lunch, I drink another mug of that tasteless fake chocolate milk. Over lunch, Aunty Deana says that for her birthday next month, her friends are taking her down to the coast and staying @ some fancy hotel!
  • Lunch finished, I use the loo once then return online. The solar hot water guy FINALLY comes to reset our machine.
  • After saying our thanks and byes to Aunty Deana, PIG mum tootles me for physio @ the NAB. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways, we listen to 97.3FM all day, and today Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each fpr a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela’s fingers for ten minutes.
  • Physio today: 1.5hr session for Ela:  lotsa wrist flexion and extension, cone work, stabilising cup. Ethan made the task easier after Ela had trouble maintaining a grip over the cup without an ear by changing to the blue plastic cup that has an ear, but I still haven’t earned his shiny hundred dollar bill yet … *sigh* Starting to panc, coz we’re nearly halfway through the year! Luckily I got to apologise to him for not realizing there were high schoolers present when I asked Sonia to order Ethan to sit beside me when I was wearing that minion I’m with stupid cap and luckily he was cool with that.
  • One more loo trip for me before PIG mum tootled us home. Only why wasn’t Kim there yet?? I turned off the alarm and immediately rang CODA; phew Kim eventually arrived eleven minutes late, explaining that she’d been stuck in traffic along Warrigal Rd. She also reminded me not to ring CODA asking for her whereabouts unless she was fifteen minutes late, not just ten. Well, I only rang right away coz ‘twas already like 4:41pm and what would I have done if CODA staff decided to take an early mark and all leave early?? XD
  • When Kim arrived, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 27% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legss and Era), mostly – bbl!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: