Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Thursday Post 284


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1223 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Praying For ‘Just The Right Words’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I get home from book club tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call till like 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutestill 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts her a-THUMPING around upstairs. But isn’t she SNEAKY: usually she’ll help me with not just the bra strap but also a tee because dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet; today she waited until he’d kissed me goodbye and left for work before entering my room; the garage door hadn’t even fully shut yet! Yup, she’s unhelpful like that … *sigh*
  • After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :p once more than get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela).

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: