Friday, June 15, 2018

Friday Post 284c


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1505. Anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?

Breakfast munched, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Now @ 5:025pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 8:25. Right, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD
  • That done, I sit out in the garage and wait for Mariana’s arrival. When she arrives, I climb into her car and she tootles us out to Connect2Group for our meeting with Melanie and the new worker.
  • We both use the loo once when we arrive. What I don’t get: how come a DISABILITY employment organization DOESN’T HAVE A DISABLED TOILET?? Anyhow, I managed fine, if somewhat awkwardly.
  • Today Mel introduced us to a new disability employment advisor, Alayna. Turns out she’s got a disability herself: she’s totally deaf in one ear!
  • She’s coming again next Friday @ 10;30am. Fingers crossed she can really help me find a paid job!!!
  • Before Mariana dropped me back home, we stopped for a small hot chocolate each @ Zaraffass. Impressive, I never knew they had a drive-thru!
  • Back home, I used the loo once for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum calls lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lunch is more soupy pasta with lotsa yummy wombok, one wee chunk of beef and like two wee cubes of ham. Lunch is washed down with one mug of oolong tea.
  • After turning on the alarm, I get into the car and PIG mum tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt both trips, we listen to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubs Ela’s fingers for two minutes.
  • Ha, Ray bids me hello first and I respond in kind before PIG mum can call out her greetings. XD Unsurprisingly though, the moment I’m using the loo I can hear PIG mum regaling Ray with her mishap. I’m just thinking how much fun she’ll have toms telling every single patient she looks after what befell her! XD
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home. I turn off the alarm then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I’m saved from having to make the dangerous trek to the front door to let Aunty Lucia inside because I’m signing some form for PIG mum. Sure enough, the moment Aunty Lucia has stepped inside our house, PIG mum’s telling her about her mishap, two days ago. XD
  • I walk myself slowly and safely into the bathroom, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I’m aware that Aunty Lucia could help me rinse my hair out like Aunty Kitty does, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut, but seriously, I didn’t wanna hear Aunty Lucia’s incessant GOSSIP! >< XD Luckily, she positions my showerchair so that it’s slightly tilted and when I’m washing, the water stream runs down Era and to some extent, my back. Ela and Elf don’t mind, coz I’ve got decreased sensation down the left side. While I showered, I also silently, slowly but most hatefully sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song inside my head, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. I’ve found one way to counteract Aunty Lucia’s incessant gossiping: when she asks me questions to keep all my answers closed and when she nags that I’m using water that’s too hot/wasting water to just ignore her completely.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got very lightly creamed and rekitted. Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was another yummy pear and a second mug of yummy oolong tea. When I saw that PIG mum had already diced the pear up, Era quickly fed the whole pear into my mouth before she could gleefully force poor Ela to feed me. I know she’s eagerly awaiting to show off to Aunty Lucia all the power she has over me, but luckily today she was busy marinating some meat.
  • Aunty Lucia could’ve left five minutes early like how Aunty Kitty always does, but she and PIG mum were content to just gossip @ each other till like 5:10. XD
  • When she left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Repeat again and 5:45pm and 6:18pm.
  • Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out to dinner tonight!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (looking forward to telling her about my two new dreams and also how I passed another Candy Crush level; also hoping she’ll feed me three mugs of white tea) then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Also looking forward to tonight: dad and I are planning to watch the first Socceroos match! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A Covenant With Man’.

No comments: