Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday Post 283d


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3999 (I’m certain I’ll have passed four grand before the night’s out XD); secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Magnify The Lord With Me’ and thirdly, the probable final, final spam count for the week’s now twenty-five. Righteo, probable final, final events for Friday?

  • Aunty Kitty didn’t arrive till like 5:10pm! Thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous trip to the front door.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Aunty Kitty rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when I was drying inside both ears with a square of tissue.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana (originally, PIG mum said I could have the last chocolate teddy bun from yesterday, but she’s not happy that I haven’t number twoed for her yet, so order I munch the banana. Me, fearing she’d gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the banana before ordering Era to open it, immediately put the tip of the banana into my mouth and jerked it open. I also drank one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Lucky Aunty Kitty got 100% pay for 75% work when she left BEFORE 5pm! But PIG mum says I’m not to mind those things, but hey.
  • Hopefully dearest dad will take us out for dinner together tonight; barring that, I’m planning to watch the Titans and Rabbitohs match tonight!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 3pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Hopefully Besta will lemme drink three white teas before she goes, coz I know with Kim it’ll only be green tea; also hope to spend a blessed three hours reading toms! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

1 comment:

moshrabbi121 said...

You need to take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will advocate this website! online gambling